is a project by RAA Sachsen e.V.
We help in emergencies, by
- translating your request to the police
- listening to you and offering support
- putting you in touch with other counselling or support services in Dresden
- monitoring and documenting incidents of discrimination and racism
- available 24/7
- focused on the individual's needs
We also provide information and help you solve everyday life problems via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via Helpline from Mon - Fri, 9am - 12noon and 2pm - 5pm.
HELPLINE Dresden is run by volunteers. For more information on the Helpline or if you'd like to volunteer, please contact email@example.com
project management: tel. 0351 5002566 | Bautzner Str. 45, 01099 Dresden